This page gives information on important notices from West Mercia Police for the Hartlebury Area
Hartlebury Police Report 07-01-2021 to 30-04-2021
· Between 30/04/2021 17:30hrs and 30/04/2021 18:30hrs on Summerfield Lane, Kidderminster – Victim has attended a friends address (Offence location), whilst there, has left their Samsung tablet on a table in the annex and has been in and out of the property for a period of time. When victim has come to leave the address; the tablet could not be located.
· Between 02/02/2021 20:00hrs and 03/02/2021 08:45hrs at Fordbrook, Torton – During times stated, unknown offenders have approached a detached garage and by means unknown, have smashed through the side garage door window and climbed through. An untidy search has then commenced with x2 chainsaws, tree surgery equipment, and other items stolen from within. An outdoor wooden storage box was also opened up but nothing stolen. Nothing seen or heard.
· Between 28/02/2021 15:00hrs and 05/03/2021 11:00hrs 0n Torton Lane, Torton – Between the specified dates person/s unknown have accessed the IP’s garden shed by forcing a window.
The shed was locked with an outside padlock. A generator and an electric chop saw were stolen which would have required at least two people to carry each of them. The value of the goods is in excess of £1500.00.
· Between 01/03/2021 12:00hrs and 07/03/2021 15:07hrs on Norchard, Crossway Green, Stourport-on-Severn – Between the times states, persons unknown have forced the doors open of a shed in the grounds of the address. They have taken 1 x Husquvana chainsaw, 1 x Stihl chainsaw and 1 x Stihl strimmer, all orange in colour and worth about £1200 in total. It is unknown how many offenders there were and by which means they accessed the property.
· Between 15/03/2021 23:45hrs and 16/03/2021 07:00hrs on Summerfield Lane, Kidderminster – Between the offence dates and times, unknown offender/s have removed the padlocks to 2 aluminium sheds located in the rear garden of a property. These sheds both have roller shutter doors and once entry has been gained a number of items have been stolen from within. Entry/Egress was believed to have been via fields to the rear of the property.
· Between 15/03/2021 07:00hrs and 17/03/2021 16:30hrs on Summerfield Lane, Kidderminster – 2 sheds have been broken into and a quantity of ‘old tools’ with sentimental value were stolen from within along with some food from the freezers. Padlock damaged/removed from the sheds. Entry/Egress is believed to be have been via fields located to the rear of the property.
· Between 21/03/2021 04:00hrs and 21/03/2021 04:12hrs on Chadwick Industrial Estate, Stourport-on-Severn – At time and date stated alarm was activated inside the compound. Key holder has attended due to the alarm, and noticed entry had been made at the front of the compound where a small door is. This has gone through the metal and the bars and was the single point of access. No items taken.
· Between 24/04/2021 and 25/04/2021 at Charlton, Hartlebury – Unknown males have entered the farm site in the hours of darkness between the 24th April and 25th April. The males have ripped open a metal shutter door to a barn with an unknown implement leaving a large gaping hole. The male have believed to have returned to the site at around 14:50hrs 25/04/21 by jumping metal gates surrounding the plot of land and re-entered the unit. No items have been stolen.
· Between 07/05/2021 09:00hrs and 09/05/2021 16:00hrs on Summerfield Lane, Kidderminster – IP has a number of freezers in sheds located within the grounds to the property, persons unknown have entered the sheds without causing damage and have stolen a frozen meal and a case containing several screwdrivers.
· Between 30/05/2021 00:30hrs and 30/05/2021 01:00hrs at Fordbrook, Torton – Attempted burglary; no entry gained and nothing taken. Victim has woken at 0100 hours after hearing noise which was thought to be a car door but was in fact sounds of people attempting to force entry to an out building. (No entry attempted on house) Garden tools were taken from an elsewhere on the grounds that were not secured and these have been used to attempt to force a roller door on garage. However, no entry gained and tools left on drive way. Further damage to a small window and door of an office caused.
Theft From Motor Vehicle.
· On 21/06/2021 23:15hrs on Summerway Lane, Torton – A GPS tracking unit was stolen from a John Deer tractor which was parked up. CCTV has been reviewed and does show an offender tampering/removing the GPS from the tractor at 2315hrs; before leaving the area with the device – offender appeared to have a dog .
Theft Of Motor Vehicle.
· Between 11/02/2021 21:24hrs and 11/02/2021 22:15hrs on Chadwick Bank Industrial Estate, Stourport-on-Severn – CCTV shows 3 unknown males wearing masks arrive on site, one of the males has a distinctive limp. They have stolen 2 motorhomes without keys – both batteries were unplugged and the motorhomes were driven out through the gates. Offenders have also moved the cameras upwards, and have cut the padlock off the gates to gain entry/leave the site.
· Between 03/03/2021 21:00hrs and 04/03/2021 09:00hrs on Station Road, Hartlebury – a white Fiat Ducato flatbed recovery truck stolen overnight without keys from location.
· On 15/02/2021 at 22:15hrs at Summerfield Lane, Kidderminster – A local resident has called police stating they have heard sounds of ‘chains being snapped’ and could hear loud noises coming from a dwelling/property on the lane. Two males were seen to drive off from the location in a vehicle (No further details of either the vehicle or males). Police have attended and entered the property, a quantity of cannabis plants were discovered within the property at various stages of growth. The property appeared to have been ransacked as the floor was covered in cannabis leaf and many of the plants have been cut and damaged.
Theft if not classified elsewhere.
· Between 09/02/2021 16:40hrs and 13/02/2021 17:00hrs on Crossway Green, Stourport-on-Severn – Between the times stated, unknown offender(s) has approached the victim’s front garden and have stolen 2 young golden cocker spaniel female dogs. Nothing seen or heard. Both female dogs are micro chipped.
· Between 07/01/2021 16:00hrs and 08/01/2021 08:00hrs on Land Off, the Old Worcester Road, Hartlebury – The victim has reported the theft of a shed from an allotment, the shed was found discarded in a field nearby with damaged panels.